The CRI is creating a research Collaboratory at the crossroads of life, learning, and digital sciences.
We are developing an open, collaborative research program to tackle the world’s health and education challenges, focusing on the following broad topics, amenable to bridge foundational research and societal impact:
- Open synthetic and systems biology – from foundational understanding of living systems to open biotech and open pharma solutions.
- Open AI – Understanding and shaping current digital transition in context of learning, health and/or human-machine paradigms.
- Open health – from data-rich research to development of frugal software and hardware solutions.
- Open learning – from understanding learning to human-machine paradigms
- Open phronesis – tackling ethical challenges of our time.
Over the past few months, Félix Schoeller, one of our Research Fellows, has been quite busy. He has published several different articles in scientific journals, as
Come challenge yourself and others to think as a free, independent, critical and creative thinker! Hosted Summer school at CRI, July 2018
THE MONTPARNASSE INITIATIVE: SCHOOL OF THINKING Summer School 2018 – The 1st (Prototype) Edition July 12 – 18, 2018. Tour Montparnasse, 20e étage WHAT IS