Description & Goals
We welcome scientists seeking to develop and prototype research projects through interactions with CRI Researchers.
The call remains open throughout the year, with multiple review sessions, scheduled depending on the volume of applications.
1. Online application
- Online form questionnaire (includes general info, project abstract, nominations for reference letters, and other questions, found here)
- 2-page project description (download template here)
- 2-page CV, highlighting top 3-5 publications
- Full publication record
All documents are uploaded via the online form and must be in English.
3. Pre-selection – Criteria: (i) past research achievements (ii) scientific quality of project (iii) overlap with CRI strategy and fellow call, (iv) fit with the CRI environment.
4. Final selection – preselected candidates will be interviewed by CRI Research Team via Skype, and notified within a week.
Resources & support
Net monthly stipend (France post-doc salary level), economy class travel to/from Paris, a small research budget (up to 1000€/month, depending on budgetary needs), and possibility to hire interns for 3-6 months. The fellows will benefit from CRI Research lab facilities and expertise (see here)
Note: Candidates will be considered independent of their current position. We encourage candidates with independent funding, including grants, sabbatical allowances, and temporary detachment from permanent positions in France. Candidates permanently affiliated with INSERM, USPC or other French national research organizations (e.g., CNRS, INRA, INRIA, other universities) should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible modalities.