- 2020-2021: Short-term fellowship at the CRI. Project: Impact evaluation of tools designed to support learning for autistic students
- 2019-2020: French-English translation and adaptation to the French of the online course "Understanding autism" (Open University, UK)
- 2018: Postgraduate medical degree “Morphology & imaging of the central nervous system” (UPMC, Paris). Project: "“Structural and functional neuromarkers of high general cognitive ability (g)”
- 2017: PhD Neurodevelopmental Psychopathology
- Before that: Master's degree in Neuroscience, Bachelor's degree in Biomedical sciences
Beyond neuroscience, I'm also very curious and enthusiast about open science and knowledge, cognitive enhancement, memory training and challenges, Pi, computing science, the GNU project and free software movement, epistemology, escape games everywhere, the Big Bang Theory, historical european martial arts, and more!